Follow MtnGrl Musing

Tuesday, November 19, 2002

A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the Leonids...


I was mesmerized by the full moon. Beautiful. Must shoot more. I didn't get as far out of town as I'd like, but I saw enough Leonid debris to be moved by my constellation showering the earth. I regained composure after the first sighting and managed to tone down the "I SAW ONE! I SAW ONE!" to more mature "oohs" and "ahs".


Hung out in New York last weekend. Fab time. Went to Sugar Hill Bistro and had some really good, pricey food, a capital Cosmopolitan then two bitter ones and a friendly funny waiter named Lenworth. Brunch the next day was offered for free!


And it's official. My dog is a nutcase. The vet said so--and I didn't even ask. sigh

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected