Follow MtnGrl Musing

Monday, April 29, 2002

So, I've been having issues with my net access at home. Comcast told me on Monday the 22nd after fruitlessly trying (through level one AND level two support) to correct the problem, that they'd send a technician out on Monday the 29th. I called back later in the week and found out the ticket had been closed. Again, through two levels of questionable support, but THIS time I was told I might need to do a modem swap, and if my local Comcast office wouldn't give me another modem, to call them back and they'd send a technician out with one.

What do I look like? Dope on a rope? I'ma just go wireless and fuggedaboutit.


sheesh.


my boss has left the building. for good. I'm actually a bit sad about it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected