Follow MtnGrl Musing

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Teleportation Possibilities

Since, quite unintentionally, I happened to post on February 1, and luckily, February 2 was Wordless Wednesday, (making posting on consecutive days rather easy), I have now come as close as I come to committing to anything post every day.  (It's the shortest month of the year, after all.)

So, with that in mind, I bring you a post on a topic suggested by the good folks over at The Daily Post.

When teleportation is finally possible, where will you beam yourself first?

Timely question too, since among the things I lamented when getting ready for work yesterday, was the inability to just BE there. Having to get ready and then get there can be such a pain--and I'm not even high maintenance! (just lazy)  

INSTEAD, though, in a world where there is teleportation, let's assume there's no need to work for a living.

That said, I think the first place I'd teleport myself is the farthest flung place I found and determined to go while daydreaming in Mr. King's Spanish class in11th grade: The Seychelles.  I'm not going to wait for teleportation capabilities, though.
What about you?  Where would you go?
3 down. 25 to go.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected