Follow MtnGrl Musing

Monday, February 9, 2009

Live Blogging President Obama's First Press Conference

"We've lost 3.6 million jobs" and about half of those in the past three months.

I think he should stop referring to "the campaign". It's won now. Get over it. What have you done for me lately?

I've got some nerve. This guy is barely a year older than me and he's president of the United States! What have I got to show for myself, snarking away in the suburbs being my Animal's bitch?

Yes, I'm in love with an Animal. He's a sucker and I enable him; my house has seldom been so clean. The point is, I am in no position to be critiquing Obama's (dare I say, anybody's?????!) performance as president of the United States...seeing as how I am all enraptured by an inanimate object and whatnot, but I digress.

Good point Obama! He didn't come in "all ginned up to spend $800 billion dollars!"

These are extraordinary times, folks. Remember: take your job and love it! Switch the 401k distributions from stocks to Treasury bonds, if you haven't already, (to stanch the bleeding,) and plant up the back yard.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected