Follow MtnGrl Musing

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Liveblogging the Inauguration on TV: Michelle looked FABULOUS!

I'm watching CNN.
What can I say? The First Lady-to-be wore a lovely color--one of my favorites!-- that compliments her complexion, in a style of outfit that flatters her body type. The added touch of slipping the gloves on on camera? Classy confidence. Loved the color contrast.


Jill Biden, showed her knees! Has there ever been a female politician (or political spouse who did that? I suspect she instantly became a MILF when televised in that lovely red coat, black above knee skirt and knee high boots.

And then our man came out. Who knows what he was wearing? I could barely see for screaming.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected